ProServ Software specializes in the development of custom applications and application integration.
VoIP and PBX systems
Hard drive recovery
100% free and Easy Consultation & No Obligation
Give us a call or chat with us and we can help you get your systems together in no time!
ProServ Software & Support LLC combines the skills learned in the field with the technology offered through our remote agent to provide you with the best possible off-site IT department available. Our service will allow you to do what you do best, Run your business!
A comprehensive product developed by our team and has been a vital tool in keeping computers and customers safe and worry free. This package allows small businesses to benefit from our 20+ years of enterprise level technology support at a low, predictable, and flat monthly cost. This simple, proactive and complete approach to IT management and consulting, help desk support and cloud service offering is powering hundreds of small businesses within the ProServ family.
Built Specifically for Small Businesses
- 24/7/365 Server and Workstation Monitoring
- Unlimited access to our friendly help desk
- Convenient web based client access portal
- Onsite and remote support options
- Small business hosted VoIP options
- Backup management and data protection
- Anti-Virus, Malware, Spyware and Spam
- Managed firewall and security policies
- Secure remote access from mobile devices
- Vendor management and project planning
- Backup and Virus Protection
- Virtual CIO and Annual Technology Audit
Moving your business or starting a business? Let us take care of everything with our Turn-Key service. We will meet with you and your team to go over the plan for your new location.
We have been doing this for a long time; let us take care of everything for you. We will devise the plan, execute it to perfection and you should be able to walk up to your new location, turn the key to enter and everything will be in place and working.
Our experience with technology and small business has made us a powerful tool that works for you. Talking to internet providers, securing the installation and being on site when they need to install will take all of the worry away from this already daunting venture. We can order the phone lines, provide porting services and even install and configure your new PNX or VoIP system. We work closely with the local cable providers to bring upgrade your business phones over to their VoIP services. We can even help connect remote sites in the process.
- Where would you want to place each of your computers?
- Where the server or computer or centralize equipment such as switches and internet be located?
- Would you like us to manage the internet installation from beginning to end?
- How many phones are you looking to have and where would you like them to be located?
- Are you in need of an alarm system or camera surveillance system?
Sometimes it takes a new set of eyes to see a problem that could be causing your profits to become affected by the way your team executes daily tasks
- Can everyone in your office print to every printer?
- Do invoices print where they can be easily collected and sent out without waiting for a local printer to become free?
- Do you find that time is wasted looking for paper copies that were filed by an ex-employee?
- Could your hiring or termination process be running more efficiently with the use of an electronic forms process?
- Could the use of an iPad help manage the completion of forms that could then be used to populate the iPad back for review at a later time?
- Would a set of checks and balances be a good way to check the ordering, receiving and accounts payable departments to ensure that your company received what was ordered and only billed for what was received?
We don’t need to tell you why you need a website. Give us some information about your business and we will work with you to get the best and most cost effective website that will fit your business!
- change frequently
- offer your customers a place to learn about your company’s products and services in an easy to navigate website.
ProServ Software & Support LLC. has been helping businesses grow their networks, locations and services for over 10 years. We evaluate the existing network and add new network drops, phone extensions, and camera systems and alarm end points at your request. When your company grows, and you need to add new computers to your office space, call ProServ Software and we will see to it that your well taken care of.
Let us help you with your network
Building a new office or looking to expand your current space? Adding a server to your network or needing to add a domain? Moving your office around and needing network, phones and printers moved?
- Installed a new network and PBX system for a Hartford-based insurance company
- Built a new network of computers, printers, phones and alarms for a car dealer in Hartford
- Converted analog surveillance systems over to IP based systems
- Controlled and wired a turn-key operation for a local EDM customer
- Helped a local pulp related corporation with a professional PBX system
- Wired 5 locations for VoIP phones for a New Haven based non-profit
- Help a local health care related company reclaim their network from an offsite, expensive IT vendor who made it difficult to move forward.
- Replace Switches, firewalls and remote managing tools to ensure the smooth operation of computer functions moving forward.
We built our cloud on state of the art technologies so you don’t have to. We removed the headache of servers and infrastructure so you can focus on what is important to you; your business.ructure
DESKTOP & MOBILE EMAIL
Share calendar information and view multiple calendars simultaneously to find shared availability and send meeting request with your Hosted Exchange account.
With all contacts and distribution lists in central company directory, you can share throughout your organization with an Exchange Server.
Cloud server hosting
The cloud eliminates the need for physical servers and replacing them every 3-5 years. Our solutions can often cut your infrastructure costs in half.
VoIP and PBX systems
ProServ Software has been working with the cable providers to bring their hosted VoIP phone systems into our customers business when a robust, hosted platform is required.
Our VoIP solution
Security & Backup
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Global IP Blacklist automatically updated for participating PBXs
- Traffic to 3CX apps is encrypted via the 3CX Tunnel
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Limit access to 3CX management console based on IP
Analog with optional VoIP
IP telephony features include voicemail, auto attendant, workgroup features, music on hold, and more
Remain connected from most locations with a smartphone client that includes video collaboration capabilities and mobile handsets that help employees take care of business as if they were sitting at their desk
Full-featured phone systems
Not looking for a cloud solution? We can offer a state-of-the-art PBX system capable of operating 8 phones with all the features of the more expensive systems. Call waiting, call forwarding, transfer, parking, conference calls and even integrate with your computer for automation and scheduling. These systems will work with a standard phone line or VoIP services. Tell us about your current system and what could help your business grow and we will provide a solution that will scale with you.
Our Proserv|360 package will help manage your entire company through monitoring problems before they happen, but if a subscription based tool is not something that you need then allow us to provide your company with a few cloud-based tools that allow us to help keep your computers safe.
- Stand-alone antivirus
- Packaged options
- Hosted antivirus
- Enterprise solutions
Plans range from monthly backups to daily backups Basically we got you!
- Salesforce training
- Online Safety Course
- Best Practices
Hard drive recovery
We take our data seriously and we can help you establish a perfect solution for backups and off-site storage when necessary.
LOST YOUR DATA?
If you’ve lost your data and don’t have a back up maybe we can help!
We can recover data from most hard drive that have crashed and even if it was fully formatted.